Anti-government protests in southern Bolivia over the past several weeks again highlight the risks of migrating to technologies that rely heavily on raw materials from limited sources. The protesters, who are calling for increased infrastructure development in the Potosi region of southern Bolivia, have virtually shut down lead, silver and zinc mines for more than two weeks. While Bolivia is mineral rich, much of the population has remained impoverished.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!