Ford showed the world its all-new Mondeo in Amsterdam today, alerting Europeans that a new "flagship" for the Blue Oval brand has arrived. The new Ford, a lookalike of the Fusion model available here in the United States, makes its European debut with flavors of powertrain and body style that will be unique to its target market.
Spy photographers have managed to snap a few quick shots of the wagon variant of the upcoming 2013 Ford Mondeo/Fusion undergoing testing in the Alps. The lightly camouflaged hauler is our best look yet at how Ford plans to translate the design language from the Evos Concept displayed at this year's Frankfurt Motor Show onto production vehicles. No one is saying whether or not Ford is planning to actually offer a Fusion Wagon in the States, of course. We see that as highly unlikely, though the lo
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!