Click above to view Modernista's Cadillac commercials after the jump
- Damon Lavrinc
- Aug 15, 2006
UPDATE: Our man Matt sent us over this link to the media site for Caddy's new ad campaign "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit" which has the two ads, plus a making of. Enjoy and thanks Matt!
- Stuart Waterman
- Jul 27, 2006
By now we've all heard that Cadillac's new marketing agency, Modernista, is dumping the Led Zeppelin-themed "Break Through" campaign. Well, Automotive News is reporting that those boomer-targeted ads will be replaced by a campaign targeting "alphas," "hot moms" and "move-ups," as GM tries to "put a little lust back into the brand," in the words of Caddy marketing director Liz Vanzura.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models