Theophilus Chin has been known to wagonize a vehicle or two with his computer skills, so the fictional Tesla Model ST wagon seen above is not a total surprise. Chin took the exquisite shape of the Model S and left the front end pretty much alone. In the back, though, Chin created a station wagon for the plug-in generation, complete with a practical (if range-affecting) roof rack.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Model St Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!