Tesla Motors is about to mail off a lot of packages. The California-based electric vehicle manufacturer is going to send out replacement, upgraded wall charger adapters to customers with official Tesla charging units. The reason is a recent garage fire that involved a Tesla Model S and a company wall charger, even though fire investigators said that the car was not responsible and Tesla said the wall unit did not play a role in the blaze.
Model S Fire
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jan 10, 2014
- Domenick Yoney
- Nov 11, 2013
Sometimes cars go up in flames. It happens surprisingly often and for many different reasons. In 2011 alone, there were 187,500 vehicle fires reported in the US. It's not usually a big deal.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models