It was only a matter of time. With the prevalence of in-car monitors for playing DVDs, you had to know some bozo would pop in some porn to keep him entertained during his commute. A Tampa Bay TV station has reported that one Tracy Pope was pulled over in Aiken, South Carolina for just such an offense. While our understanding of the legal use of porn in private is touchy at best, it seems kind of obvious that sharing your taste in blue movies with the rest of the drivers around you will only attr
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!