Could we be watching the birth of the Tesla equivalent of Mopar? Inside Line thinks so, what with the news that one of the founders of Tesla Motors, Martin Eberhard, is one of many who are interested in creating aftermarket products for the iconic roadster. Specifically, Eberhard is working in making it easier to get electrons into the cars. Writing on his Tesla Founders blog, Eberhard writes
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies