The start of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season is just six weeks away, and the contenders are beginning to get dressed up for the battle. Joe Gibbs Racing TV shows how that's done with a time-lapse video of Kyle Busch's No. 18 Toyota Camry getting its bright, tailored suit of logos headed by sponsor M&Ms.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino