If you're worried that the Nissan Leaf is a bit pricey (even with incentives), keep in mind that it all depends on your lifestyle. For example, if you're the president of Georgia and you're used to being whisked around in an armored limousine, driving your Leaf to the airport might make you look like an average Joe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX