If you're worried that the Nissan Leaf is a bit pricey (even with incentives), keep in mind that it all depends on your lifestyle. For example, if you're the president of Georgia and you're used to being whisked around in an armored limousine, driving your Leaf to the airport might make you look like an average Joe.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mmkheil Saakashvili Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!