For anyone who tuned to Speed over the weekend, you may have noticed a new Fox Sports logo looming at the bottom of the screen. According to SB Nation, this could be a bad sign for motorsports fans as it seems to verify rumors that Fox is on the verge of changing Speed into an all-sports network like ESPN.
The Ford SYNC hands-free tech has proven to be a well-liked commodity over the past several years, in part because the automaker continues to update the feature-packed system. Now the automaker is catering to the estimated seven million fantasy baseball fans with on-demand weekly statistic updates right from the comfort of the driver's seat of a SYNC-equipped Ford or Lincoln.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX