The 2009 Green Car of the Year, the Jetta TDI, could also be named the 2009 North American Car of the Year. After winning the top honor in LA a month ago, the Jetta TDI joins the Ford Flex and the Hyundai Genesis as finalists for the NACOTY award that will be handed out at the start of the Detroit Auto Show next month. The diesel love extends to the North American Truck of the Year, where the finalists are: the Dodge Ram, the Ford F-150 and the Mercedes-Benz ML320 BlueTEC. While the 50 judges wi
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!