We've seen some rather unfortunately garish chrome-jobs in our day, and yes, some have even ladled on the shiny stuff in gold. Many of those have also been Mercedes-Benz vehicles. But while we've come to expect that kind of bling from owners with cash coming out of their Ferragamo shoes, we didn't expect the same treatment to be carried out by Mercedes-Benz itself on its own vehicles.
The ML 63 AMG also gets the exterior tweaks, but adds a meaner front bumper with an even larger radiator grille, bigger fog lamps and a corrugated chromed undergaurd that trumps the base model's in both its inability to guard anything level of gaudiness. The grille also features just two horizontal cross bars rather than the cheese grader effect on standard MLs. The chrome undergaurd also appears on the new rear apron through which two pairs of chrome tailpipes peek out. New 20-inch 5-spoke AMG
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX