The seventh-generation Volkswagen Golf (pictured above) only went on sale in the US in August, but it has been on the road in some parts of the world since 2012. The German automotive giant isn't taking a moment's rest for one of its most well known models, though. The latest rumor suggests that VW is already developing the eighth revision of its bread-and-butter hatchback, and it may be ready for launch as soon as 2017.
Mkviii VW Golf
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX