2010 Volkswagen GTI – Click above for high-res gallery
The current VW GTI is garnering lots of praise in the motoring press, but it's never too soon to talk about the next iteration. Based on spy photos of the sixth-generation GTI caught testing in Germany, this rendering shows a promising turn in the hot hatch's design. While the basic shape is familiar enough, the front end shows off design cues lifted straight off the GTI W12 650 concept that VW showed at this year's Wörthersee show. The lower front intake is split into three parts just like
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies