The drama that is Saleen entered a new chapter yesterday with the announcement that Steve Saleen's new company, SMS Supercars, has filed a lawsuit against MJ Acquisitions, which purchased assets from Saleen, Inc. including the right to produce the 'S' line and Racecraft Mustangs, as well as the Speedlab aftermarket division. Steve Saleen, who left Saleen, Inc. in the summer of 2007, claims the lawsuit was filed to "continue to protect the name, reputation, and brand value of Steve Saleen, and to
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies