As shapely as it may be, the Miura Concept is not the way of the future for Lamborghini. At least not according to Lamborghini CEO Stephan Winkelmann who is quoted saying, "Retro design is not what we are here for. So we won't do the Miura, even as a limited edition." Despite rumors of a limited run of Miuras, a nuovo LM002, and a possible Espada redux, future Lambos will focus on being leaders in their segments rather than homages to the past.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX