Mitsuoka Orochi Premium Gold – Click above for high-res image gallery
Japanese automaker Mitsuoka has revealed the production version of it's unique-looking mid-engined Orochi sports car, along with the car's production plans, pricing, and specifications. The Orochi, named for an eight-headed serpent out of Japanese folklore, first appeared as a 2001 concept car, and from the looks of things, the production vehicle stays very true to the concept. The Orochi was introduced at a press conference that opened with a Kabuki show (above right), during which a white exam
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies