Mitsuoka Orochi Premium Gold – Click above for high-res image gallery
Japanese automaker Mitsuoka has revealed the production version of it's unique-looking mid-engined Orochi sports car, along with the car's production plans, pricing, and specifications. The Orochi, named for an eight-headed serpent out of Japanese folklore, first appeared as a 2001 concept car, and from the looks of things, the production vehicle stays very true to the concept. The Orochi was introduced at a press conference that opened with a Kabuki show (above right), during which a white exam
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX