Citroen C-Zero - click above for high res image gallery
Ahh, the eco-car next to energy-generating windmills. Is there anything more standard than that these days? Mitsubishi is willing to repeat the theme one more time with the latest batch of promo images of the Mitsubishi i MiEV Sport. You can read about the details of the i MiEV Sport in our post from the other day, so I won't clutter this with too much info on this battery-powered 2+2 coupe. Just enjoy the eye candy, if cute EVs are your thing. You can also discuss how much has changed from the
Mitsubishi's serious entrant in the all-electric category, the i Miev, might be finding a home outside Japan. While the company plans to offer the BEV in the middle of 2010 in Japan, the British Car Magazine says that "UK bosses are secretly preparing to launch it here by early 2011."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX