Daimler and its Japanese affiliate Mitsubishi Fuso have opened a new global hybrid truck development center in Kawasaki, Japan. The center will be the world wide center for developing hybrid systems for commercial vehicles. Engineering teams at various regional centers around the world will coordinate their efforts through the new center. Mr. Fumio Akikawa, who is currently Director of Powertrain Development for Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation, will head up the hybrid center. Mitsubish
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX