click to enlarge
The 2009 Dakar race will be the longest ever, so having an improved and powerful diesel under the hood is something Mitsubishi is probably quite happy to have. That these new diesel powerplants are also being called "clean diesels" is something the rest of us can cheer.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies