Click above for high-res gallery of the 2009 Mitsubishi Galant
Mitsubishi Economy Car
While Mitsubishi just claimed its first profitable quarter in four years, its president, Osamu Masuko, says the company will now go after the potentially huge profit in untapped Asian markets with a super-affordable vehicle. If it happens, Mitsubishi would join a score of other companies with the same goal.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!