Click above for high-res gallery of the 2009 Mitsubishi Galant
Mitsubishi Economy Car
While Mitsubishi just claimed its first profitable quarter in four years, its president, Osamu Masuko, says the company will now go after the potentially huge profit in untapped Asian markets with a super-affordable vehicle. If it happens, Mitsubishi would join a score of other companies with the same goal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX