Arnaud Montebourg (pictured), French Minister of Industrial Recovery, was recently the target of a rather despicable slur at the hands of Mitsubishi France's leader, Jean-Claude Debard.
Believe it or not, Mitsubishi sales in the U.S. are up in 2011 – by a whopping 53 percent. But while the automaker's sales are climbing out of the doldrums, its executive count is dropping. Automotive News reports that two key executives have resigned effective October 31, and those vacancies apparently won't be filled any time soon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX