You didn't think Alfa Romeo was done celebrating its centenary already, did you? The 100-year-old Italian automaker kicked off the festivities by launching the new Giulietta hatchback, then teamed up with three of Italy's hottest coachbuilders – Bertone, Pininfarina and Zagato – for a trio of mouthwatering concepts. But the party's just started, people.
1 / 1
- Noah Joseph
- May 17, 2010
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mito Gta Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!