The past twelve months have been pretty good for Mission Motors and a fresh $9 million investment injection should make the next twelve that much better. After turning their backs on their original raison d'etre, the San Francisco startup launched the Mission EVT components division and immediately hooked up with Honda to put some fire in the belly of its HPD CR-Z. Then the company built the very sexy Mission R race bike that recently conquered all at the TTXGP/FIM e-Power race at Laguna Seca.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX