Skoda has taken its place on the floor of the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, and Volkswagen's Czech arm has brought a new concept sedan along for the ride. Called MissionL, the crisp but conservative Skoda four-door concept is an almost-ready peek at the upcoming production model.
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 13, 2011
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 6, 2011
Of all of the divisions under the Volkswagen Group's vast corporate umbrella, Skoda's wouldn't exactly be what you'd call the most exciting. But the Czech automaker is working on improving that. Skoda plans on releasing a new product every six months for the next two years, and this is the first in its new model offensive.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models