Dutch authorities officially placed the blame for the downing of Malaysian Airlines flight 17 on a Russian-made Buk missile fired from eastern Ukraine.
An ever present part the modern military, missiles have been tweaked and adjusted to fill any role possible, provided the end result is creating a very large explosion. Like everything else, though, this has resulted in a raft of acronyms that make figuring out what sort of weapon was used where a frustratingly difficult task.
Could dashcams act as sort of a magnet for bizarre events? It seems entirely plausible, considering the sheer number of insane things routinely caught on the handy video cameras. This latest one comes from Ukraine, which as you probably know, has been locked in a pretty nasty dispute with Russia and allegedly Russian-backed separatists.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX