Russia continues to deny any governmental role in the downing, despite evidence tracking the Buk missile system crossing the border into Ukraine.
An ever present part the modern military, missiles have been tweaked and adjusted to fill any role possible, provided the end result is creating a very large explosion. Like everything else, though, this has resulted in a raft of acronyms that make figuring out what sort of weapon was used where a frustratingly difficult task.
Could dashcams act as sort of a magnet for bizarre events? It seems entirely plausible, considering the sheer number of insane things routinely caught on the handy video cameras. This latest one comes from Ukraine, which as you probably know, has been locked in a pretty nasty dispute with Russia and allegedly Russian-backed separatists.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino