The emphasis in the title is the word "Miss" – this isn't about the Datsun Fairlady (that eventually became the line of Z cars still going today), but the women who were hired to help sell them. Introduced as a concept to accompany a marquee dealership in Tokyo's chic Ginza area, the five Miss Fairladys were given product training so they could answer customer questions, a new thing at the time.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX