A couple years ago, Nissan created a series of commercials for its compact Frontier pickup showing the truck performing outlandish stunts such as snowboarding, saving a passenger airplane from a crash landing and climbing a steep sand dune to help a stranded dune buggy. As crazy as the first two commercials were, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) took issue with the latter, titled Hill Climb, with the agency considering it to be a misleading commercial since both vehicles required a cable to re
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX