2011 Mini Cooper and Clubman spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
It's still too early in the life cycle of the latest MINI Cooper for BMW to make any major changes to the car's basic design, so our interest is naturally piqued by these spy photos of some interesting MINIs caught on German streets, since they appear to sport a mildly-revised front bumper that incorporates restyled air intakes and fog lights.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies