2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible – Click above for high-res image gallery
Yesterday we brought you the Full Mini Monty including all the details we had on the Clubman... at the time. Now we can make it a Fuller Mini Monty by telling you that the European Mini Clubman will sell there for £14,235, a £1,210 increase over a comparable two-door Mini. With current exchange rates, that's about $28,900 in U.S. currency. Gulp.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX