MINI E – click above for high-res image gallery
Two of the UK's top politicians – Prime Minister Gordon Brown and London Mayor Boris Johnson – now have access to electric cars, at least for a little while. For the PM, a Mini E will be added to the Downing Street car pool for two months and will be made available to ministers for official business. Johnson's new electric car is an i-MiEV, which he is using in Denmark during COP 15, the United Nations Climate Change Conference 2009. While he's only using the car for a short while,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX