How much MINI is too much MINI? Can there be such a thing as a MINI monster? Latest word from a "high level source" is the suggestion that the next possible MINI iteration could be a coupe. That's right, a coupe. Specifically, as phrased by the source, "What if MINI instead produced a low-slung and sleek small coupe, not unlike the ACV 30 concept car from 1997?" (The car pictured above.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX