The redesigned Mini Clubman that was unveiled in Frankfurt this week is raising eyebrows in the UK. As you can see in the picture above (taken by our friends at Autoblog), the Mini Clubman has a suicide door on the (in most of Europe and America) passenger side. In the UK, though, where the car will go on sale in November, the suicide door is on the driver side. Not good, as it means other vehicles could hit the door and do terrible things to someone exiting the vehicle. BMW says that passengers
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!