The redesigned Mini Clubman that was unveiled in Frankfurt this week is raising eyebrows in the UK. As you can see in the picture above (taken by our friends at Autoblog), the Mini Clubman has a suicide door on the (in most of Europe and America) passenger side. In the UK, though, where the car will go on sale in November, the suicide door is on the driver side. Not good, as it means other vehicles could hit the door and do terrible things to someone exiting the vehicle. BMW says that passengers
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!