A report from last week indicated that Toyota will begin trimming models from its Tacoma lineup starting with the Regular Cab in 2015, but the popular pickup will lose its first variant even sooner than that. For 2014, the Tacoma X-Runner has been dropped, though the company's SR Package could fill the need of those looking for a sporty pickup.
One way or another, we're going to see a Tata vehicle here in the United States. Whether or not it's through the Jaguar/Land Rover brands or something actually wearing the Tata nameplate, India's top vehicle builder is moving aggressively to become a world player. To that end, Tata Motors has entered into a new deal with Chrysler, LLC to develop an electric version of Tata's Ace mini truck for sale in North America. Chrysler's Global Electric Motorcars division (GEM) is working with Tata to impo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX