Motorcycle racing is a constant battle between close calls and hard crashes, and we'll have to put this video in the very close call category. During a Mini Moto race in Sandy Hook, Maryland last weekend, the fourth-place rider low-sides his bike but is instantly hit by the rider behind him.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX