It used to be that luxury cars were big. The more luxurious, the bigger. But with premium hatchbacks, buyers have shown that luxury needn't equal size. In fact, many (particularly in Europe) have demonstrated that they're willing to pay a considerable premium to have the luxuries they'd expect from the larger cars they're giving up with the smaller ones they're adopting. The question is, just how much are they willing to pay?
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!