Yesterday, about 20 MINI E drivers brought their all-electric rides to Jesse James' Cisco Burger in Long Beach, California for a little plug-in love fest. MINI E driver Todd C. was there and sent in some pictures and said that it was the first West Coast get-together for MINI E owners. The meet-up was organized by the MINI E Facebook group and you can check out the group's wall posts for more details. From those reports, it seems that a lot of positive energy was shared, and EV drivers were hap
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX