Mini Crossover Jcw
AutoExpress sat down with a senior engineer from Mini and asked if the automaker would consider offering a hopped-up diesel variant of the Cooper through JCW, Mini's in-house tuning division. The answer was a simple "good idea" and AE ran with it, speculating that the boosted oilburner could produce upwards of 160 hp and a considerable boost in torque from the stock 1.6-liter turbo-diesel. It's doubtful that we'll see a Mini Cooper D JCW this year, but expect a John Cooper Works edition of the M
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX