Mini Crossover Jcw
AutoExpress sat down with a senior engineer from Mini and asked if the automaker would consider offering a hopped-up diesel variant of the Cooper through JCW, Mini's in-house tuning division. The answer was a simple "good idea" and AE ran with it, speculating that the boosted oilburner could produce upwards of 160 hp and a considerable boost in torque from the stock 1.6-liter turbo-diesel. It's doubtful that we'll see a Mini Cooper D JCW this year, but expect a John Cooper Works edition of the M
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!