It's pretty obvious that automakers' definition of the word 'coupe' these days is a far cry from the traditional meaning. (We do live in the world of the "four-door coupe," after all.) That said, Car and Driver reports that Mini will call the company's two-door Paceman Concept the Countryman Coupe once it hits production.
Mini Countryman Coupe
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mini Countryman Coupe Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!