Make no mistake: Mini is the force to be reckoned with in the Dakar Rally. Former champion Nasser Al-Attiyah has just taken his second win in the famously grueling trans-continental rally, making it four in a row for BMW's premium small-car brand.
Mini All4 Racing
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX