Make no mistake: Mini is the force to be reckoned with in the Dakar Rally. Former champion Nasser Al-Attiyah has just taken his second win in the famously grueling trans-continental rally, making it four in a row for BMW's premium small-car brand.
Mini All4 Racing
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 21, 2014
Motor racing is often overcome by dominant forces. In Formula One these days, it's all about Red Bull. Le Mans is absolutely dominated by Audi. Citroën devastated the World Rally Championship for years. And the Dakar Rally is no exception to that particular rule, either.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models