As far as the Mini lineup goes, the John Cooper Works models sit at the very top of the performance spectrum. But that's not enough for Mini's (relatively) new chief Kay Segler. The German auto exec came to the post from the M division of parent company BMW, and that's what Segler wants for the Mini brand as well.
Mini Cooper Sd
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 16, 2011
The expansion of the Mini family marches forward relentlessly, but while the range typically grows with more bodystyles, the latest addition stands to transcend configurations with a new engine.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models