Walker, like the character he played in the Fast and Furious series, had a love for the Nissan GT-R. You can get a peak of that in this lost footage.
The introduction of Nissan's GT-R in North America isn't just a milestone for the automaker, but for the tuners in Japan that stand to profit from one of the largest aftermarkets in the world. MINE'S has been developing parts in Japan since 1985 and have been one of the preeminent R32, R33 and R34 tuners over the past two decades. They've already gotten their hands on the new R35 GT-R and according to a few comments by Mr. Niikura from MINE'S, they plan on bringing both ECU upgrades and other pa
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies