click above to view more modded Nissan GT-Rs from the TAS
Eric Hsu, one of the many men behind XS Engineering and also a veteran of A'PEXi and Cosworth, got a hold of the February 2008 issue of Japan's Option magazine in which the pub strapped the MINE'S-modified Nissan GT-R to a Dynapack and ripped off a couple of runs. The GT-R was equipped with the prototype catback exhaust we featured a couple of weeks back, and although the design is far from streetable in its current form, it still created just over 20 hp over the stock setup by reducing backpres
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies