Last week, we were puzzled by the emergence of a set of patent drawings reportedly filed in China that depicting a monstrous, rally-spec Range Rover Evoque. And now we seem to have our answer. When reached for comment, Land Rover sent us the following statement: "Jaguar Land Rover has not applied for patents associated with a rally version of the Range Rover Evoque and can therefore not comment any further on the origin of the reports being circulated in the media."
Milner Off Road Racing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX