The Mille Miglia was once one of Europe's premiere sports car racing events, but eventually it got too dangerous and was canceled. Decades later, the race was converted into a historic rally without as much real motorsport competition, and it's now an event which lets wealthy owners stretch the legs of their classics in the Italian countryside.
Mille Miglia Storica
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX