Living in the United States, Land Rover Defenders aren't exactly thick on the ground. Even if you are lucky enough to stumble on one that's worth buying, though, the price can easily exceed the cost of a new Land Rover LR4 or Range Rover Evoque, with the finest, low-mileage examples going nearly as much as a new, fullsize Range Rover.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Military Surplus Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!