When collectors like Bob and Paul Milhous sell off their entire collection, you know it's going to be a momentous occasion. And that's just what it was when RM Auctions dropped the hammer on a staggering array of classic automobiles, mechanical musical instruments and various other collectibles in Boca Raton over the weekend.
The world is replete with private auto collections that rival the best any museum has to offer. But no one person could have compiled the kind of spectacle that is the Milhous Collection – the embodiment of the life's work and collective wealth of brothers Bob and Paul Milhous of Boca Raton, Florida.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX