According to Fox News, NASCAR has handed down an indefinite ban from all series events and a $2,500 fine to Kelly Heaphy, girlfriend of Camping World Truck Series driver Mike Skeen. Heaphy open-hand slapped her boyfriend's rival, Max Papis, after Sunday's race.
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 5, 2013
- Seyth Miersma
- Sep 3, 2013
More than a few NASCAR fans will own up to the fact that the on-track altercations are a big draw for the series; rubbin', son, is racin' and all of that. But it's still an event out of the ordinary weekend when that kind of aggression turns into shenanigans outside of the racecars. And it's more extraordinary still when drivers' loved ones get into the mix.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models