Lotus has announced that Mike Kimberley will step down as the company's chief executive on July 17 due to health problems. Kimberly, who will turn 71 this August, has been enduring back problems for some time and has been advised by doctors to retire in order to maintain his long-term health. In an official statement, Kimberley announced:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX