Well, what we've learned from Ram's new video with chief engineer Mike Cairns showing off the upcoming Ram 1500 EcoDiesel pickup is that... it looks good in silver. Cairns more or less espoused the virtues of the truck in the two-minute video, commenting on its toughness and saying it'll have the all-important "best-in-class" fuel economy. He added that the 2014 model-year truck would start being sold by the end of the year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mike Cairns Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!