Well, what we've learned from Ram's new video with chief engineer Mike Cairns showing off the upcoming Ram 1500 EcoDiesel pickup is that... it looks good in silver. Cairns more or less espoused the virtues of the truck in the two-minute video, commenting on its toughness and saying it'll have the all-important "best-in-class" fuel economy. He added that the 2014 model-year truck would start being sold by the end of the year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX